Carpet Cleaning Raynham, MA
PRE CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS
We look forward to serving you!
YOUR COMPLETE SATISFACTION IS OUR GOAL. We would like your carpet
cleaning appointment to be as convenient as possible. We need your
assistance to make the areas you want cleaned as accessible as possible.
The following guidelines should be observed in preparing for the
best carpet cleaning ever:
Vacuum all carpeted areas thoroughly, dust and clean baseboards.
2. Remove all breakable items from the cleaning
area and store in a safe area (lamps, collectibles, etc.)
3. Other than large furniture, remove all items from the
floor (waste baskets, brief cases, toys, etc.). Light chairs
(i.e. dining room chairs) should be removed as well. Pin up bed
spreads, dust ruffles and drapes.
4. Extremely large or heavy items will remain in place
(i.e. entertainment units, china cabinets, pianos). We will clean
up to the outside edges.
5. Medium-sized furniture (i.e. tables, coffee
tables, end tables, wing chairs, recliners, sofas) will be moved
by our techs, the area cleaned, and returned to their location.
When the furniture is returned, we will place protective padding
under furnishings with wood or metal feet to protect the carpet
and the furniture.
6. Please make a parking space available near
the entry and free of obstructions (vehicles, bikes, flower pots,
7. Tell us your every concern. Point out spots
and tell us what they are.
8. Finally, we will treat your carpet and furnishings with
the utmost care and respect. Thank you for choosing ProCare
Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning. We look forward to providing you
with the best service available anywhere.